New Occupier Details

Notify PS&P about a change of occupancy

If you’ve received a letter from PS&P that is not addressed to someone that no longer lives at your property, you need to notify us so we can update our records and stop sending correspondence to the address.

You can do this by completing our New Occupier form (click here to download a copy). You will need to attach evidence to confirm that you are the new legal occupier of the property.

Acceptable forms of evidence include a copy of:

  • A Tenancy Agreement
  • A Council Tax Bill
  • A Utility Bill (gas, electricity, water, telephone landline)