PS&P is the specialist debt collection arm of the Phoenix group of companies, which also includes Phoenix Commercial Collections (Enforcement Agents) and Phoenix HCE (High Court Enforcement).
We provide services for both the public and private sectors, including local authorities, housing associations and utilities. Since our formation in 2008 we have seen significant growth, due to consistently high collection levels, outstanding customer service and industry leading client satisfaction ratings.
The PS&P ethos is to deliver a robust recovery service, delivering outstanding collections for clients from those who “can pay” whilst ensuring our ability to identify and support those experiencing financial hardship or other potential vulnerability.
- Extensive upfront intelligence gathering upon case receipt, ensuring we start the collection process using accurate, up to date information
- Communication strategies and channels tailored to maximise the likelihood of early engagement
- Professional staff with recognised qualifications in customer service and collection techniques, trained to treat your customers with respect and understanding
- Full end-to-end collection capability including intelligent diallers, integrated SMS, email and mobile messaging services and a nationwide field collector resource
- Close working relationships with the advice sector and support agencies, ensuring a holistic approach for those customers experiencing financial difficulty